Evidence-based advice on when and for how long to start putting babies down for specific tummy time is sparse and so even the NHS advice is pretty vague. It is suggested that tummy time should begin from birth – babies should be put on their tummies on their parent’s chest. In other words…cuddle your newborn baby! Continue reading “When should I start tummy time with my newborn?” »
- Tummy Time
Almost all parents know that tummy time with baby is an important activity in their development, but many do not know the reasons why. Because the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that it is safest for babies to sleep on their backs, our little ones need enough supervised tummy time during waking hours in order to strengthen head, neck, and upper body muscles. Continue reading “What are the benefits of tummy time for babies?” »
- The Best Baby Swaddles So Parents Can Get Some Damn Sleep
- When should I stop swaddling my baby?
- Is swaddling good for babies?
- The Best Activity Cubes for Babies and Toddlers
- When can babies do stacking rings?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- What are the benefits of pretend cooking for your child’s development?
- Why kids love fake food, and why it’s good for them?
- What is a good age for a play kitchen?
- What are the benefits of toy food and play kitchen for child development?