When it comes to your child’s mental and behavioral development, a really important component in the overall picture comes down to the importance of pretend play and role play for young children. Continue reading “What are the benefits of pretend cooking for your child’s development?” »
- Toy Food
No, we’re not advocating processed foods. We’re talking pretend play with plastic kitchen sets and toy food. Kids love fake food. It fulfills basic ideas about nourishment and caretaking tasks and helps kids stay in tune with the family while being independent. Continue reading “Why kids love fake food, and why it’s good for them?” »
There are so many great benefits to children from playing with role play toys such as a play kitchen. They develop their vocabulary, imagination and social skills as well as improving hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving ability. Continue reading “What is a good age for a play kitchen?” »
If you or your partner have the habit of cooking at home and you see that your kids are trying to get involved… you should see this as a good thing and a good chance for you to help them develop their inner chef aspirations by letting them play around with toy food and play kitchen! Continue reading “What are the benefits of toy food and play kitchen for child development?” »
- How to teach your child to deal with emotions?
- Why should I use a baby sleeping bag?
- The Best Baby Sleeping Bags to Keep Your Little One Comfy and Safe
- How to choose a sleeping bag for your baby?
- Are Montessori beds good for toddlers?
- How to Create a Nursery Garland to Hang in Your Child’s Bedroom?
- How do you organize a lot of children’s books?
- Why are books important for a child’s development?
- What age is appropriate for a Montessori bed?
- How to choose a children’s cushion?