When it comes to your child’s mental and behavioral development, a really important component in the overall picture comes down to the importance of pretend play and role play for young children. Continue reading “What are the benefits of pretend cooking for your child’s development?” »
- Toy Food
No, we’re not advocating processed foods. We’re talking pretend play with plastic kitchen sets and toy food. Kids love fake food. It fulfills basic ideas about nourishment and caretaking tasks and helps kids stay in tune with the family while being independent. Continue reading “Why kids love fake food, and why it’s good for them?” »
There are so many great benefits to children from playing with role play toys such as a play kitchen. They develop their vocabulary, imagination and social skills as well as improving hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving ability. Continue reading “What is a good age for a play kitchen?” »
If you or your partner have the habit of cooking at home and you see that your kids are trying to get involved… you should see this as a good thing and a good chance for you to help them develop their inner chef aspirations by letting them play around with toy food and play kitchen! Continue reading “What are the benefits of toy food and play kitchen for child development?” »
- Easy Angel Crafts Kids Can Make at Christmas
- Why babies shouldn’t wear a coat in a car seat?
- Is it safe to put blanket on baby in car seat?
- The Best Baby Car Seat Blankets for Cosy Travel
- Is it bad to let baby sleep in car seat?
- What is the fastest way to get a baby to burp?
- Is it important to burp the baby after every feed?
- When your child should stop using diapers?
- How many bibs should a baby have?
- Why do babies wear bibs?
- Blue Whale Large Baby Cushion €43.00 Inc. VAT
- Hooded Towel Dark Blue €39.00 – €41.00 Inc. VAT
- Green Leaves Children’s Wallpaper €22.00 Inc. VAT
- Rainbow for Boys Montessori Balance Board and Plank €249.50 Inc. VAT
- Eye Of The Sea Shell Nursery Garland €58.00 Inc. VAT