The majority of first time parents worry about letting their baby sleep with stuffed animals in their cribs for the earliest time! Letting a baby keep their infant stuffed animal by their side while they sleep could be a risky move. Continue reading “At what age can a child sleep with a stuffed animal?” »
- Stuffed Animals
Your child should continue to sleep with their plushies as long as he likes it! Children have their own schedule for growing up and its much slower than some adults have the patience for. Continue reading “When should a child stop playing with stuffed animals?” »
Stuffed animals are a universal staple of any child’s bedroom. In fact, if a child has only one toy, it’s likely to be a stuffed animal. From tigers to penguins to dogs to elephants, the fluffy dolls come in all shapes and sizes to suit nearly any taste. Even in an age of fancy LEGO sets and flashy electronic toys, stuffed animals haven’t lost their kid appeal. Here’s why your child is crazy for teddy bears and stuffed animals. Continue reading “Are stuffed animals good for kids?” »
- Best Bookshelves For Little Readers
- How to encourage outdoor play when it’s cold?
- The Best Children’s Art Prints and Posters for Kids’ Rooms
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?
- Best Chalkboards For Kids You’ll Love