Your child should continue to sleep with their plushies as long as he likes it! Children have their own schedule for growing up and its much slower than some adults have the patience for. Continue reading “When should a child stop playing with stuffed animals?” »
- Soft Toys
Stuffed animals are a universal staple of any child’s bedroom. In fact, if a child has only one toy, it’s likely to be a stuffed animal. From tigers to penguins to dogs to elephants, the fluffy dolls come in all shapes and sizes to suit nearly any taste. Even in an age of fancy LEGO sets and flashy electronic toys, stuffed animals haven’t lost their kid appeal. Here’s why your child is crazy for teddy bears and stuffed animals. Continue reading “Are stuffed animals good for kids?” »
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?