The majority of first time parents worry about letting their baby sleep with stuffed animals in their cribs for the earliest time! Letting a baby keep their infant stuffed animal by their side while they sleep could be a risky move. Continue reading “At what age can a child sleep with a stuffed animal?” »
- Soft Toys
Your child should continue to sleep with their plushies as long as he likes it! Children have their own schedule for growing up and its much slower than some adults have the patience for. Continue reading “When should a child stop playing with stuffed animals?” »
Stuffed animals are a universal staple of any child’s bedroom. In fact, if a child has only one toy, it’s likely to be a stuffed animal. From tigers to penguins to dogs to elephants, the fluffy dolls come in all shapes and sizes to suit nearly any taste. Even in an age of fancy LEGO sets and flashy electronic toys, stuffed animals haven’t lost their kid appeal. Here’s why your child is crazy for teddy bears and stuffed animals. Continue reading “Are stuffed animals good for kids?” »
- How to teach your child to express his feelings?
- What are the benefits of building blocks?
- How does building blocks help motor skills?
- Are train sets good for kids?
- What are the benefits of stacking toys?
- How do transitional objects help children?
- The Best Teddy Bears For Becoming Your Baby’s First Friend
- Do all kids have transitional objects?
- Why teddy bear is important?
- Best Stuffed Animals to Cuddle for Years to Come