There are many children across the globe who suffers from autism and it is the duty of their parents, teachers and guardians to help them deal with this properly, improve their learning ability and make them overcome such issues and develop. Continue reading “How do sensory toys help children with autism?” »
- Sensory Play
Sensory play has an important role in development. When you talk about the senses, most kids over a certain age can rattle them off without problem: sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste. Any and all of these can be incorporated into sensory play. Continue reading “Why is sensory play important for development?” »
From birth to early childhood, children use their five senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them. It’s an important part of early childhood development, and providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development. Continue reading “Why are sensory toys good for babies?” »
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?