Many psychologists, biologists, and mathematicians have talked about learning and given their input in trying to improve our understanding of the process. So in this context, today we will talk about interactive learning. Continue reading “What is interactive learning?” »
- Sensory Play
The baby perceives and responds to stimuli from the moment he is still in his mother’s womb, and these will be the most important activities of his life after birth. To continue to encourage this learning, provide him with safe opportunities such as the play mat. Continue reading “What are the benefits of children’s play mats?” »
Sensory games are those activities carried out by the child which work on one or more of the senses: touch, hearing, sight, taste and smell. This will favour a better understanding of their own body and enhance their way of expressing themselves.
Continue reading “What age should you start sensory play?” »
There are many children across the globe who suffers from autism and it is the duty of their parents, teachers and guardians to help them deal with this properly, improve their learning ability and make them overcome such issues and develop. Continue reading “How do sensory toys help children with autism?” »
Sensory play has an important role in development. When you talk about the senses, most kids over a certain age can rattle them off without problem: sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste. Any and all of these can be incorporated into sensory play. Continue reading “Why is sensory play important for development?” »
From birth to early childhood, children use their five senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them. It’s an important part of early childhood development, and providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development. Continue reading “Why are sensory toys good for babies?” »
Baby toys, particularly educational baby toys, can cost a lot of money. Unfortunately, babies tend to grow tired of their toys or outgrow them so quickly that you may think you’ve bought them for nothing. Plus, so many manufactured toys can be harmful and contain chemicals and other materials that just aren’t safe for your little one. The solution? Homemade baby toys, of course!Continue reading “Fun And Educational Baby Toys You Can DIY In Your Spare Time” »
- Best Cot Bedding Sets For Your Baby
- What is the difference between a cot and a cot bed?
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- Personalised Name Sweet Unicorn Children Illustration €12.00 – €20.60 Inc. VAT
- Triangle Bunting Milky Way €36.00 Inc. VAT
- Blue Cloud Personalised Wooden Baby Walker €135.00 Inc. VAT
- Letter I Marquee Light Sign €55.00 Inc. VAT
- Red Circus Patchwork Ring Cushion €55.75 Inc. VAT