There are different reasons why a baby comes into the world earlier than expected. This is the premature or pre-term baby, who is born before 37 weeks of gestation. This anticipation demands some extra care to accompany their development in the best way, considering not only their chronological age, but also their corrected age. Continue reading “Corrected age for preemies: what it is and how to calculate” »
- Premature Baby
After a premature birth, it’s natural for parents to feel overwhelmed. Fortunately, there are some things both moms and dads can do to feel a little more in control, and to help their baby get stronger — including practicing kangaroo care. We’ll walk you through what kangaroo care is, its benefits, and how a little (or a lot of) skin-to-skin contact each day can help your preemie grow and develop, and maybe even go home sooner. Continue reading “The benefits of kangaroo care for premature babies” »
Sometimes, before the 37th week the baby decides to be born and, as much as one may not be expecting the birth so soon, it is necessary to get used to this idea and to manage a whole new routine necessary for the new life. Continue reading “How to care for a premature baby?” »
- Are Learning Towers safe?
- Are learning towers worth it?
- What makes a toy a Montessori toy?
- Should babies sleep in their parents’ bed?
- The Best Cribs To Give Your Baby A Safe And Restful Sleep
- How should it be the baby’s crib mattress?
- Why is it important for children to have educational toys?
- What age should babies be in cribs?
- Are Moses baskets safe for newborns?
- The Best Moses Baskets to Help your Baby Sleep Soundly