After a premature birth, it’s natural for parents to feel overwhelmed. Fortunately, there are some things both moms and dads can do to feel a little more in control, and to help their baby get stronger — including practicing kangaroo care. We’ll walk you through what kangaroo care is, its benefits, and how a little (or a lot of) skin-to-skin contact each day can help your preemie grow and develop, and maybe even go home sooner. Continue reading “The benefits of kangaroo care for premature babies” »
- Premature Baby
Sometimes, before the 37th week the baby decides to be born and, as much as one may not be expecting the birth so soon, it is necessary to get used to this idea and to manage a whole new routine necessary for the new life. Continue reading “How to care for a premature baby?” »
- The syllabic method: How to integrate it into classroom?
- The benefits of kangaroo care for premature babies
- Unique Kids’ Night Lights That Make Bedtime Fun and Easy
- Psychomotricity in childhood: Observation and intervention
- Amazing Navy Nursery Decoration To Add Your Little One’s Bedroom
- Why do children imitate adults?
- How to care for a premature baby?
- Three key points to stimulate creativity in children
- The psychological benefits of hobbies for children
- Adorable Fox Nursery Ideas For Your Little One’s Room