Breastfeeding pillows are specially designed for breastfeeding mothers. Breastfeeding pillows can be found in a variety of styles and designs, and they are designed to support your baby while you breastfeed. Learn how to use a breastfeeding pillow to ensure your baby is in the proper position and to ease strain on your spine. Continue reading “How do you use a nursing pillow?” »
- Nursing Pillow
For new moms, breastfeeding your infant is one of the most difficult things to get the hang of. Engorged breasts, sore nipples, and frustration are par for the course in those early days and sleepless nights. But there are ways to make the process a little smoother – and even enjoyable – for both mother and child. One of them is a nursing pillow. Continue reading “Best Nursing and Support Pillows to Help with Feeding” »
There are so many lists of baby essentials floating around the internet and most include at least 2-4 different baby holding devices. While these pieces of gear are convenient for parents, what is really essential for your baby’s health and development is plenty of time to move and play – not awake time sitting in a seat…or swing…or car seat carrier. Continue reading “Can I use a nursing pillow for tummy time?” »
In theory, all you need to breastfeed is, you know, a breast and a baby. But in practice, there are some extras that can make it easier and more comfortable. Some mamas swear by a particular brand of nursing pillow, while others don’t even bother with one. You may find that what works for one baby doesn’t suit another or that your needs change as your baby grows. Continue reading “Do you really need a nursing pillow?” »
- Best Cot Bedding Sets For Your Baby
- What is the difference between a cot and a cot bed?
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?