Those days are gone when nursery wallpapers were cheesily designed, difficult to apply…and impossible to remove. Baby wallpaper has received a major makeover just like the modern nursery itself-which has evolved to become less flamboyant and more sophisticated. It is no longer necessary to sweat over installing (and then removing) nursery wallpaper when you add instant style to your baby’s room with wallpaper. Continue reading “Dreamy Nursery Wallpaper Designs For Your Little One” »
- Nursery Wallpaper
A baby’s room should be bright and stimulating. Research has repeatedly shown that babies’ brains are stimulated by patterns and colors. It is obvious that you should cover the walls of the baby nursery with the best stimulating wallpaper. Continue reading “What are the benefits of decorating your child’s room with nursery wallpapers?” »
When you are planning your baby’s nursery, odds are you spend lots of time thinking through your specific design plans: color schemes, coordinating furniture, accents and finishing touches, etc. But here’s something you might not consider: how will the colors you select for your nursery impact your baby’s mood and (most importantly, for our purposes) your baby’s sleep? An important question indeed! Keep reading to learn more about how the colors you choose for your baby’s nursery might impact sleep. Continue reading “What colour promotes sleep for babies?” »
- Why babies shouldn’t wear a coat in a car seat?
- Is it safe to put blanket on baby in car seat?
- The Best Baby Car Seat Blankets for Cosy Travel
- Is it bad to let baby sleep in car seat?
- What is the fastest way to get a baby to burp?
- Is it important to burp the baby after every feed?
- When your child should stop using diapers?
- How many bibs should a baby have?
- Why do babies wear bibs?
- How to choose the best newborn bibs?