Usually, on the subject of child sleep, there is a common doubt: the fear or strangeness of letting the baby sleep totally in the dark. Mums report that they prefer to leave a lamp on, a light in the hallway, a light in the bathroom, in short, something that comforts the baby so that he doesn’t feel alone or afraid (without knowing that most of his cries have nothing to do with it). Continue reading “Why should babies and children sleep in the dark?” »
- Nursery Light
- Do toddlers need a step stool?
- Best Step Stools for Toddlers and Kids
- How to choose a toddler step stool?
- When do babies sit up?
- Which pouf is the best for a child?
- How to choose a pouffe?
- How can puppets help your child’s development?
- How do I help my child with shyness?
- When should a baby start using a soother?
- Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now