There are so many pieces in the layette that sometimes it gets confusing, even more so in the first pregnancy! But one of the indispensable items is the hooded towel. They are soft, nice pieces, like the white diapers we use for the mouth and shoulder. Continue reading “How long do babies use hooded towels?” »
Ahh, bath time! How much tenderness and fun while they splash around in the warm water. Babies are just like grown-ups, some of them throw a tantrum to get into the bath, but then they never want to get out. Continue reading “How to use a hooded towel for your baby?” »
It is assumed that there are baby acquisitions that must be duly prepared, set in motion, stimulated and finally conquered. All in an effort of constant acquisition, the fruit of a thorough preparation and education. Continue reading “The dilemma of baby stimulation” »
It is generally agreed and recommended that the safest place for a baby to sleep is in his own bed, on a flat and stable surface, without pillows or padded sides, dolls or cloths, with blankets and sheets no wider than the area below the shoulders and always facing upwards. Continue reading “Should babies sleep in their parents’ bed?” »
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?