There are so many pieces in the layette that sometimes it gets confusing, even more so in the first pregnancy! But one of the indispensable items is the hooded towel. They are soft, nice pieces, like the white diapers we use for the mouth and shoulder. Continue reading “How long do babies use hooded towels?” »
Ahh, bath time! How much tenderness and fun while they splash around in the warm water. Babies are just like grown-ups, some of them throw a tantrum to get into the bath, but then they never want to get out. Continue reading “How to use a hooded towel for your baby?” »
It is assumed that there are baby acquisitions that must be duly prepared, set in motion, stimulated and finally conquered. All in an effort of constant acquisition, the fruit of a thorough preparation and education. Continue reading “The dilemma of baby stimulation” »
It is generally agreed and recommended that the safest place for a baby to sleep is in his own bed, on a flat and stable surface, without pillows or padded sides, dolls or cloths, with blankets and sheets no wider than the area below the shoulders and always facing upwards. Continue reading “Should babies sleep in their parents’ bed?” »
- Best Cot Bedding Sets For Your Baby
- What is the difference between a cot and a cot bed?
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- Personalised Name Sweet Unicorn Children Illustration €12.00 – €20.60 Inc. VAT
- Triangle Bunting Milky Way €36.00 Inc. VAT
- Blue Cloud Personalised Wooden Baby Walker €135.00 Inc. VAT
- Letter I Marquee Light Sign €55.00 Inc. VAT
- Red Circus Patchwork Ring Cushion €55.75 Inc. VAT