Montessori learning tower, also called a kitchen helper, might be one of the best practical items to have around the house when you’re surrounded by a toddler’s growing interest in, well, everything around the house. Continue reading “What Are the Benefits of Having a Learning Tower?” »
- Montessori Learning Tower
If you have ever wanted a better way to get your kiddo up to the counter than standing on an unsturdy chair or insufficient stool, the Learning Tower is your golden ticket. By offering a safe, stable, and yet adjustable platform, the Learning Tower is intended to help get children ages 18 months to 6 years old right up in the action. Continue reading “What is a Montessori Learning Tower?” »
- The Best Activity Cubes for Babies and Toddlers
- When can babies do stacking rings?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- What are the benefits of pretend cooking for your child’s development?
- Why kids love fake food, and why it’s good for them?
- What is a good age for a play kitchen?
- What are the benefits of toy food and play kitchen for child development?
- How do you tell time for kids?
- At what age can a child read a clock?
- When should I start tummy time with my newborn?