Surely you have already told your children that they have to know how to choose how to spend their pocket money; that they often have to wait to get what they want; or, when the money they receive does not reach the end of the month, that they have to know how to manage that responsibility and do better for the next one. Continue reading “How do you teach young kids about money?” »
- Money Box
Teaching your kids how to save money from a young age is a great skill for them to have. As they grow up, budgeting is a much-needed tool. By starting young and giving them a money box to save up their pocket money for special occasions or treats is a perfect place to start. Dependent on your kids interests will determine the style of children’s money box you choose for them. Continue reading “Piggy Banks Kids Will Actually Be Excited To Use” »
- Are Montessori beds good for toddlers?
- How to Create a Nursery Garland to Hang in Your Child’s Bedroom?
- How do you organize a lot of children’s books?
- Why are books important for a child’s development?
- What age is appropriate for a Montessori bed?
- How to choose a children’s cushion?
- What should a Montessori bedroom look like?
- What is a Montessori toddler room?
- The Best Montessori Floor Beds For Your Toddler
- What is a Montessori bed?