Surely you have already told your children that they have to know how to choose how to spend their pocket money; that they often have to wait to get what they want; or, when the money they receive does not reach the end of the month, that they have to know how to manage that responsibility and do better for the next one. Continue reading “How do you teach young kids about money?” »
- Money Box
Teaching your kids how to save money from a young age is a great skill for them to have. As they grow up, budgeting is a much-needed tool. By starting young and giving them a money box to save up their pocket money for special occasions or treats is a perfect place to start. Dependent on your kids interests will determine the style of children’s money box you choose for them. Continue reading “Piggy Banks Kids Will Actually Be Excited To Use” »
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?