Surely you have already told your children that they have to know how to choose how to spend their pocket money; that they often have to wait to get what they want; or, when the money they receive does not reach the end of the month, that they have to know how to manage that responsibility and do better for the next one. Continue reading “How do you teach young kids about money?” »
- Money Box
Teaching your kids how to save money from a young age is a great skill for them to have. As they grow up, budgeting is a much-needed tool. By starting young and giving them a money box to save up their pocket money for special occasions or treats is a perfect place to start. Dependent on your kids interests will determine the style of children’s money box you choose for them. Continue reading “Piggy Banks Kids Will Actually Be Excited To Use” »
- Why babies shouldn’t wear a coat in a car seat?
- Is it safe to put blanket on baby in car seat?
- The Best Baby Car Seat Blankets for Cosy Travel
- Is it bad to let baby sleep in car seat?
- What is the fastest way to get a baby to burp?
- Is it important to burp the baby after every feed?
- When your child should stop using diapers?
- How many bibs should a baby have?
- Why do babies wear bibs?
- How to choose the best newborn bibs?