Surely you have already told your children that they have to know how to choose how to spend their pocket money; that they often have to wait to get what they want; or, when the money they receive does not reach the end of the month, that they have to know how to manage that responsibility and do better for the next one. Continue reading “How do you teach young kids about money?” »
- Money Box
Teaching your kids how to save money from a young age is a great skill for them to have. As they grow up, budgeting is a much-needed tool. By starting young and giving them a money box to save up their pocket money for special occasions or treats is a perfect place to start. Dependent on your kids interests will determine the style of children’s money box you choose for them. Continue reading “Piggy Banks Kids Will Actually Be Excited To Use” »
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- What do toddlers learn from playing with dolls?
- Stylish and Functional Desks for Kids
- Best Montessori Weaning Table For Toddlers