As your child grows, the possibilities for activities increase exponentially. Those days of shaking a rattle on a playmat are long gone. Now your toddler is painting and drawing, building block towers, molding PlayDoh, having a tea party and eating snack with a cup and plate. A toddler table and chairs, which are pretty sturdy and perfectly sized for the smaller set, provide the perfect spot for all these activities. Continue reading “Best Toddler Table and Chairs for At-Home Activities” »
- Kids' Tables and Chairs
Transitions are common during toddlerhood, and mealtime is no exception. Moving your child from the high chair to the table is an exciting change that can help create a more inclusive environment while eating, especially during family meals. Continue reading “At what age do kids use tables and chairs?” »
To encourage and support children independence, it’s important that, as parents, we set up a safe environment and provide the necessary tools for the children to succeed. Continue reading “What are the benefits of having a kid’s table and chair set?” »
- Safari Nursery Ideas for Your Little Wild Thing
- Cute Mountain Nursery Ideas For a Baby Room
- Best Toddler Table and Chairs for At-Home Activities
- At what age do kids use tables and chairs?
- Sweet Swan Nursery Decor Ideas For a Little Princess
- What are the benefits of having a kid’s table and chair set?
- Decorative Hot Air Balloon Nursery Decor Ideas
- What should I look for in a learning tower?
- Best Montessori Learning Towers for Independent Toddlers
- Why are bean bags appropriate for preschoolers?