The question is often raised as to whether the baby should sit at the table with the family. Is it important for their growth? Or on the other hand, is it better to postpone it until after the first year? Continue reading “What age do babies sit at the table?” »
- Kids' Tables and Chairs
As your child grows, the possibilities for activities increase exponentially. Those days of shaking a rattle on a playmat are long gone. Now your toddler is painting and drawing, building block towers, molding PlayDoh, having a tea party and eating snack with a cup and plate. A toddler table and chairs, which are pretty sturdy and perfectly sized for the smaller set, provide the perfect spot for all these activities. Continue reading “Best Toddler Table and Chairs for At-Home Activities” »
Transitions are common during toddlerhood, and mealtime is no exception. Moving your child from the high chair to the table is an exciting change that can help create a more inclusive environment while eating, especially during family meals. Continue reading “At what age do kids use tables and chairs?” »
To encourage and support children independence, it’s important that, as parents, we set up a safe environment and provide the necessary tools for the children to succeed. Continue reading “What are the benefits of having a kid’s table and chair set?” »
- Why babies shouldn’t wear a coat in a car seat?
- Is it safe to put blanket on baby in car seat?
- The Best Baby Car Seat Blankets for Cosy Travel
- Is it bad to let baby sleep in car seat?
- What is the fastest way to get a baby to burp?
- Is it important to burp the baby after every feed?
- When your child should stop using diapers?
- How many bibs should a baby have?
- Why do babies wear bibs?
- How to choose the best newborn bibs?