Teaching the concept of time to preschoolers is no easy feat. Because it is such an abstract concept, children need many opportunities to experience and understand it. Although you may want to jump right into teaching kids how to tell the time, it is vital that they first develop an understanding of time. Continue reading “How do you teach the concept of time to preschoolers?” »
- Kids Clocks
Every child always has a huge curiosity to know the time, especially when parents set limits for daily activities. When I was a child it was a strange feeling to know what time to eat delicious food or play, but it was also funny the time to study. It didn’t matter if it was a simple alarm clock, a wall clock, or wristwatches. Continue reading “How to teach a child to tell the time?” »
If you’re looking for an ethically-made fair trade clock or something cheap and cheerful, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for a clock that teaches them a valuable life skill, encourages good behavior or just jazzes up a nursery or bedroom wall, we’ve got some of our favourite children’s clocks. Continue reading “Best Children’s Clocks for Kids from Toddlers to Kindergarten” »
As adults, there are many skills we take for granted, but the truth is, we had to learn these skills, through hard work and perseverance. The quintessential example of this, of course, is telling time on an analog clock! As adults, we seldom think of the mental somersaults required to tell time on a traditional clock, but that changes when you have children. Continue reading “How do you tell time for kids?” »
As a child’s brain develops, their neural connections become better equipped to comprehend concepts, that once were too advanced for them. For example, the idea of object permanence (and the end of fascination with peek-a-boo!) or understanding the reality of dangers and consequences are intellectual growths we acquire with age. The same holds true for telling time. Continue reading “At what age can a child read a clock?” »
- How does building blocks help motor skills?
- Are train sets good for kids?
- What are the benefits of stacking toys?
- How do transitional objects help children?
- The Best Teddy Bears For Becoming Your Baby’s First Friend
- Do all kids have transitional objects?
- Why teddy bear is important?
- Best Stuffed Animals to Cuddle for Years to Come
- Which light is best for newborn baby?
- What are the different stages of pretend play?
- Ice Blue Children's Teepee Tent €105.00 – €180.00 Inc. VAT
- Bini Double Stars Grey Kid’s Beanbag €148.50 Inc. VAT
- Handmade Wooden Doll Pram Heart White & Natural Wood €100.00 – €105.00 Inc. VAT
- Parazaurolof Children's Poster €24.80 – €27.00 Inc. VAT
- Jungle and Friends 8 Children’s Wallpaper €22.00 Inc. VAT