There are so many pieces in the layette that sometimes it gets confusing, even more so in the first pregnancy! But one of the indispensable items is the hooded towel. They are soft, nice pieces, like the white diapers we use for the mouth and shoulder. Continue reading “How long do babies use hooded towels?” »
- Hooded Bath Towel
Ahh, bath time! How much tenderness and fun while they splash around in the warm water. Babies are just like grown-ups, some of them throw a tantrum to get into the bath, but then they never want to get out. Continue reading “How to use a hooded towel for your baby?” »
Bath towels may not seem like the most important item your baby should own, but having a soft, comfy towel will not only avoid your child getting the post-bath chills but can also affect their mood too. Add a fun character or animal design into the mix and it will soon become your baby’s favourite thing he or she wears. It’s astonishing how quickly these little beings can grow out of something, even a bath towel. Continue reading “Cozy Hooded Bath Towels That You’ll Love Wrapping Them Up In” »
- When should I start using an activity mat?
- What are the benefits of activity mats for babies?
- Best Baby Towels and Washcloths To Make Bath Time Cozier
- How often should you wash your baby’s towels?
- How to choose the perfect baby bath towel?
- How long do babies use hooded towels?
- How to use a hooded towel for your baby?
- Indoor Swings: Swinging, Spinning and Rocking in Kids’ Room
- Best Baby Changing Mats for Diaper Duty
- Decorate The Nursery Safely With Crib Bumpers