If you remember standing with your back to the wall with a book on your head and measuring your height with a pencil as a child, you’ll know how special it is to chart your growth over the years. But now we live in a world full of DIY projects and crafts, so scrawling on walls is a thing of the past. The following are some of the best DIY growth charts you can make as a family that will be cherished long after you’ve grown up and moved on. Continue reading “Clever DIY Growth Charts for Kids” »
- Growth Charts
Even before your child was born, you probably wondered what color their hair would be, what their eye color would be, and how tall they would be. While you can’t predict everything, there are some clues that can help you gauge your child’s height. Continue reading “How tall should my child be?” »
The most important reason for monitoring each child’s development is to determine whether a child’s development is on track. Looking for developmental milestones is important to understanding each child’s development and behavior. Milestones can help explain a child’s behavior. Continue reading “Why monitoring child’s growth is important?” »
During the first months of life, the main factor influencing the height and growth of your child is nutrition. Therefore, in general and under normal conditions: “if during the first months of postnatal life a child eats well, it will grow well”. According to data from the Spanish Paediatrics Association, from 6-12 months of life, little by little, the hereditary component of growth becomes clear. Continue reading “What are the factors that influence my child’s height?” »
If you have kids, this roundup is definitely for you! We love keeping an eye how our children are growing and how they differ from year to year – isn’t that cute? A growth chart will be a nice idea for any home with kids and can be also a nice gift idea for those who are having kids. Continue reading “Cutest Growth Charts For Sweet Memories” »
- How does building blocks help motor skills?
- Are train sets good for kids?
- What are the benefits of stacking toys?
- How do transitional objects help children?
- The Best Teddy Bears For Becoming Your Baby’s First Friend
- Do all kids have transitional objects?
- Why teddy bear is important?
- Best Stuffed Animals to Cuddle for Years to Come
- Which light is best for newborn baby?
- What are the different stages of pretend play?
- Ice Blue Children's Teepee Tent €105.00 – €180.00 Inc. VAT
- Bini Double Stars Grey Kid’s Beanbag €148.50 Inc. VAT
- Handmade Wooden Doll Pram Heart White & Natural Wood €100.00 – €105.00 Inc. VAT
- Parazaurolof Children's Poster €24.80 – €27.00 Inc. VAT
- Jungle and Friends 8 Children’s Wallpaper €22.00 Inc. VAT