Supervised, awake tummy time is recommended to facilitate a baby’s development and minimise flat head syndrome. But some babies don’t like tummy time, and will kick up an almighty fuss to let you know. Luckily, tummy time is not all you can do to get your baby moving. Continue reading “How does tummy time prevent flat head?” »
- Flat Head Syndrome
- How does tummy time prevent flat head?
- Best Infant Pillows for Flat Head Syndrome
- Can I use a nursing pillow for tummy time?
- Do you really need a nursing pillow?
- Are baby pillows safe for newborns?
- At what age is it safe for a baby to have a pillow?
- The Best Baby Teethers for Sore Gums
- Are teethers safe for babies?
- Do babies sleep while teething?
- Unique Baby Rattles You’ve Never Seen Before