Preschoolers and kindergartners have longer attention spans than toddlers. Typically they talk a lot and ask a lot of questions. They like to experiment with things and with their still-emerging physical skills. They like to play with friends—and don’t like to lose! They can take turns—and sharing one toy by two or more children is often possible for older preschoolers and kindergarteners. Continue reading “What age are finger puppets for?” »
- Finger Puppets
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?