Preschoolers and kindergartners have longer attention spans than toddlers. Typically they talk a lot and ask a lot of questions. They like to experiment with things and with their still-emerging physical skills. They like to play with friends—and don’t like to lose! They can take turns—and sharing one toy by two or more children is often possible for older preschoolers and kindergarteners. Continue reading “What age are finger puppets for?” »
- Finger Puppets
- Adorable (and Actually Chic) Ways to Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- Best Bookshelves For Little Readers
- How to encourage outdoor play when it’s cold?
- The Best Children’s Art Prints and Posters for Kids’ Rooms
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?