Easter simply isn’t the same without candy. After all, when you think of the spring holiday, Easter baskets filled with cute chocolate bunnies and pretty pastel Easter candy eggs are among the first images that come to mind. From DIY Cadbury eggs to easy Peeps treats, our homemade Easter candy recipes are so good, you may never buy store-bought candy again. Call the kids to the kitchen – it’s time to whip up some easy candy recipes. Continue reading “Easy Easter Candies to Make with Your Kids” »
- Easter Crafts
Easter is just around the corner and it’s sad to say, “I’m not ready yet.” In need of some Easter bunny ideas to make your homestead Easter ready? If you want some decoration ideas that include the Easter bunny you’ve come to the right place. We can’t imagine celebrating Easter without one or two of those little critters. So if you also want to decorate your home with Easter rabbits, take your pick from this list. Continue reading “Cute Easter Bunny Decorating Ideas For Your Home” »
An easy and clever way to bring Easter dessert to life, these adorable little bunny cupcake decorations are a simple way to give the kids a craft and an Easter treat at the same time! Your guests will be hopping out of their seats for these egg-ceptional treats.
Continue reading “Adorable Chocolate Easter Bunny Cupcakes Ideas” »
- Adorable (and Actually Chic) Ways to Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- Best Bookshelves For Little Readers
- How to encourage outdoor play when it’s cold?
- The Best Children’s Art Prints and Posters for Kids’ Rooms
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?