As parents, it’s important that we consider how long a toy is going to last before purchasing it for our child. The last thing we want to do is invest in a big toy that will only be played with for a few days, to then gather dust in the corner of the playroom. Fortunately, doll houses are not that kind of toy. Continue reading “What age is a dolls house for?” »
- Doll Houses
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?