If you have a spirited and energetic toddler, you’ve probably spent some time thinking of activities to keep them occupied during these cold, restricted months. Are you looking for ways to promote imaginative play? We bet your child would use a busy board for years! A typical busy or activity board consists of old skeleton keys, latches, knobs, locks and other random objects. Take a piece of plywood or wood and paint it or decorate it as you like. Then just attach all the stuff you have and voila! Besides being decorated, painted, etc. The stuff can also be customized. Here are a few ideas to inspire you to create something for your children! Continue reading “DIY Busy Boards For Toddlers That Are Cool And Easy” »
- Crafts For Mom
Moms love it when our kids are happy, and that’s especially true when we’re trying to focus on cooking dinner. An easy way to keep a smile on their face is to involve them in the kitchen, and the Montessori-style learning tower is a great way to incorporate your kiddos and keep them safe. We’ve rounded up a handful of DIY learning towers (or kitchen helpers, as some people call them) that enable your kids to get in on the cooking action. Continue reading “DIY Learning Towers To Keep Kids Happy In The Kitchen” »
- When should I start weaning my baby’s table?
- Safari Nursery Ideas for Your Little Wild Thing
- Cute Mountain Nursery Ideas For a Baby Room
- Best Toddler Table and Chairs for At-Home Activities
- At what age do kids use tables and chairs?
- Sweet Swan Nursery Decor Ideas For a Little Princess
- What are the benefits of having a kid’s table and chair set?
- Decorative Hot Air Balloon Nursery Decor Ideas
- What should I look for in a learning tower?
- Best Montessori Learning Towers for Independent Toddlers