Shapes and colors are an important part of early childhood education. When your child strives to identify and separate blue blocks from yellow ones, she’s learning more than curves, corners, and colors. She’s making new sense of the world and developing the ability to communicate it to you. Continue reading “When should kids know the colours?” »
- Colouring Books
It seems to happen overnight: Your child goes off to preschool, a master of scribbling. Then, she hands you a piece of artwork that shows she’s tried to color inside the lines for the first time. It’s a big moment — and you deserve to do your proud parent dance as you tape that page to the fridge. Continue reading “Are coloring books developmentally appropriate?” »
So your child came home from school with yet another picture she drew of you and her holding hands. While the scribbles are cute, have you ever found yourself wondering if they’re really an important part of school? Are they actually supporting the academic atmosphere? The answer is YES, colouring is important in early childhood education for a lot of reasons! Continue reading “What are the benefits of colouring for kids?” »
- Do toddlers need a step stool?
- Best Step Stools for Toddlers and Kids
- How to choose a toddler step stool?
- When do babies sit up?
- Which pouf is the best for a child?
- How to choose a pouffe?
- How can puppets help your child’s development?
- How do I help my child with shyness?
- When should a baby start using a soother?
- Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now