Shapes and colors are an important part of early childhood education. When your child strives to identify and separate blue blocks from yellow ones, she’s learning more than curves, corners, and colors. She’s making new sense of the world and developing the ability to communicate it to you. Continue reading “When should kids know the colours?” »
- Colouring Books
It seems to happen overnight: Your child goes off to preschool, a master of scribbling. Then, she hands you a piece of artwork that shows she’s tried to color inside the lines for the first time. It’s a big moment — and you deserve to do your proud parent dance as you tape that page to the fridge. Continue reading “Are coloring books developmentally appropriate?” »
So your child came home from school with yet another picture she drew of you and her holding hands. While the scribbles are cute, have you ever found yourself wondering if they’re really an important part of school? Are they actually supporting the academic atmosphere? The answer is YES, colouring is important in early childhood education for a lot of reasons! Continue reading “What are the benefits of colouring for kids?” »
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?
- What age is a ball pit suitable for?
- Best Baby Ball Pits For Babies And Toddlers
- Best Kids’ Rugs for Baby’s Nursery or Playroom
- How do you use a nursing pillow?
- DIY Busy Boards For Toddlers That Are Cool And Easy