As adults, there are many skills we take for granted, but the truth is, we had to learn these skills, through hard work and perseverance. The quintessential example of this, of course, is telling time on an analog clock! As adults, we seldom think of the mental somersaults required to tell time on a traditional clock, but that changes when you have children. Continue reading “How do you tell time for kids?” »
- Children's Clocks
As a child’s brain develops, their neural connections become better equipped to comprehend concepts, that once were too advanced for them. For example, the idea of object permanence (and the end of fascination with peek-a-boo!) or understanding the reality of dangers and consequences are intellectual growths we acquire with age. The same holds true for telling time. Continue reading “At what age can a child read a clock?” »
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- What do toddlers learn from playing with dolls?
- Stylish and Functional Desks for Kids