As adults, there are many skills we take for granted, but the truth is, we had to learn these skills, through hard work and perseverance. The quintessential example of this, of course, is telling time on an analog clock! As adults, we seldom think of the mental somersaults required to tell time on a traditional clock, but that changes when you have children. Continue reading “How do you tell time for kids?” »
- Children's Clocks
As a child’s brain develops, their neural connections become better equipped to comprehend concepts, that once were too advanced for them. For example, the idea of object permanence (and the end of fascination with peek-a-boo!) or understanding the reality of dangers and consequences are intellectual growths we acquire with age. The same holds true for telling time. Continue reading “At what age can a child read a clock?” »
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?
- Best Chalkboards For Kids You’ll Love
- Sloth Nursery Ideas for Your Snoozy Sweetie
- At what age do babies recognize themselves in the mirror?
- Dreamy And Soft Scandinavian Kids Rooms Décor Ideas