As adults, there are many skills we take for granted, but the truth is, we had to learn these skills, through hard work and perseverance. The quintessential example of this, of course, is telling time on an analog clock! As adults, we seldom think of the mental somersaults required to tell time on a traditional clock, but that changes when you have children. Continue reading “How do you tell time for kids?” »
- Children's Clocks
As a child’s brain develops, their neural connections become better equipped to comprehend concepts, that once were too advanced for them. For example, the idea of object permanence (and the end of fascination with peek-a-boo!) or understanding the reality of dangers and consequences are intellectual growths we acquire with age. The same holds true for telling time. Continue reading “At what age can a child read a clock?” »
- Unique Baby Rattles You’ve Never Seen Before
- What are the benefits of passive toys for babies?
- How does an activity cube help development?
- Do all newborns like to be swaddled?
- What are the benefits of swaddling my baby?
- DIY Puppets Your Kids Will Love Making and Playing With
- Colorful Stacking Rings to Keep Babies Engaged in Sensory Play
- What age are activity cubes for?
- Should I buy an activity cube for my child?
- The Best Baby Swaddles So Parents Can Get Some Damn Sleep