As adults, there are many skills we take for granted, but the truth is, we had to learn these skills, through hard work and perseverance. The quintessential example of this, of course, is telling time on an analog clock! As adults, we seldom think of the mental somersaults required to tell time on a traditional clock, but that changes when you have children. Continue reading “How do you tell time for kids?” »
- Children's Clocks
As a child’s brain develops, their neural connections become better equipped to comprehend concepts, that once were too advanced for them. For example, the idea of object permanence (and the end of fascination with peek-a-boo!) or understanding the reality of dangers and consequences are intellectual growths we acquire with age. The same holds true for telling time. Continue reading “At what age can a child read a clock?” »
- Why should I use a baby sleeping bag?
- The Best Baby Sleeping Bags to Keep Your Little One Comfy and Safe
- How to choose a sleeping bag for your baby?
- Are Montessori beds good for toddlers?
- How to Create a Nursery Garland to Hang in Your Child’s Bedroom?
- How do you organize a lot of children’s books?
- Why are books important for a child’s development?
- What age is appropriate for a Montessori bed?
- How to choose a children’s cushion?
- What should a Montessori bedroom look like?