One minute they’re babies and the next they’re beginning to toddle around on their own and seem to be outgrowing almost everything in sight. Kids moving into their first big bed is a huge milestone, so it’s important to make sure you’ve got the right bed for them. Continue reading “Best Kid’s Beds to Ensure that Everyone Gets a Great Night’s Sleep” »
- Children's Beds
There is no rule for changing the cot for a bed (either a single or a special bed for small children, the so-called junior bed or mini bed). Most children end up making this transition sometime between one and a half and three and a half years old. Continue reading “How do you transition from crib to bed?” »
- Which type of nursing pillow is best?
- How to teach your child to deal with emotions?
- Why should I use a baby sleeping bag?
- The Best Baby Sleeping Bags to Keep Your Little One Comfy and Safe
- How to choose a sleeping bag for your baby?
- Are Montessori beds good for toddlers?
- How to Create a Nursery Garland to Hang in Your Child’s Bedroom?
- How do you organize a lot of children’s books?
- Why are books important for a child’s development?
- What age is appropriate for a Montessori bed?