Does child depression exist? Many people may believe that we do not, after all, see many cases of young people, adults, and elderly people with depression, but almost nothing about children. Although not very often, they may also suffer from the disorder. Continue reading “How do I know if my child has depression?” »
- Childhood Depression
Children are not immune to depression. Just like for adults, treatment can be critical. Finding help for a depressed child may forestall years of anguish, and may even save that child’s life. Yet the ongoing controversy over the safety of antidepressant drugs has left many wondering what really helps or harms. Continue reading “What are the warning signs of childhood depression?” »
- Do toddlers need a step stool?
- Best Step Stools for Toddlers and Kids
- How to choose a toddler step stool?
- When do babies sit up?
- Which pouf is the best for a child?
- How to choose a pouffe?
- How can puppets help your child’s development?
- How do I help my child with shyness?
- When should a baby start using a soother?
- Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now