Does child depression exist? Many people may believe that we do not, after all, see many cases of young people, adults, and elderly people with depression, but almost nothing about children. Although not very often, they may also suffer from the disorder. Continue reading “How do I know if my child has depression?” »
- Childhood Depression
Children are not immune to depression. Just like for adults, treatment can be critical. Finding help for a depressed child may forestall years of anguish, and may even save that child’s life. Yet the ongoing controversy over the safety of antidepressant drugs has left many wondering what really helps or harms. Continue reading “What are the warning signs of childhood depression?” »
- Unique Kids’ Night Lights That Make Bedtime Fun and Easy
- Psychomotricity in childhood: Observation and intervention
- Amazing Navy Nursery Decoration To Add Your Little One’s Bedroom
- Why do children imitate adults?
- How to care for a premature baby?
- Three key points to stimulate creativity in children
- The psychological benefits of hobbies for children
- Adorable Fox Nursery Ideas For Your Little One’s Room
- Unique Owl Nursery Ideas That Are a Real Hoot
- What is interactive learning?