Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Cabin Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- The Best Baby Sleeping Bags to Keep Your Little One Comfy and Safe
- How to choose a sleeping bag for your baby?
- Are Montessori beds good for toddlers?
- How to Create a Nursery Garland to Hang in Your Child’s Bedroom?
- How do you organize a lot of children’s books?
- Why are books important for a child’s development?
- What age is appropriate for a Montessori bed?
- How to choose a children’s cushion?
- What should a Montessori bedroom look like?
- What is a Montessori toddler room?