Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Cabin Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?