Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Cabin Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- Best Chalkboards For Kids You’ll Love
- Sloth Nursery Ideas for Your Snoozy Sweetie
- At what age do babies recognize themselves in the mirror?
- Dreamy And Soft Scandinavian Kids Rooms Décor Ideas
- DIY Sleeping Bags You Can Make For Your Kids
- Fun and Easy Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Adorable Bookends for Kids to Keep Books Neat and Tidy
- When should a child stop pretend play?
- Best Baby Crib Bumpers To Improve Your Baby’s Sleep
- Why do babies get their days and nights mixed up?