Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Bunk Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?
- What age is a ball pit suitable for?
- Best Baby Ball Pits For Babies And Toddlers
- Best Kids’ Rugs for Baby’s Nursery or Playroom
- How do you use a nursing pillow?
- DIY Busy Boards For Toddlers That Are Cool And Easy