Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Bunk Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- Best Bookshelves For Little Readers
- How to encourage outdoor play when it’s cold?
- The Best Children’s Art Prints and Posters for Kids’ Rooms
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?
- Best Chalkboards For Kids You’ll Love