Definitely built specifically for children, a cabin bed has a wide base and is very stable. What child hasn’t jumped on the bed? A cabin bed is very sturdy and hard to tip over. Additionally, some models have side panels or guard rails so that a sleeping child does not fall off the bed. Some models have curved bedposts and rounded corners to further add to the safety of your active child. Continue reading “Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?” »
- Bunk Beds
If you’re shopping around for a kid’s bed – and you want something a bit fancier than the traditional single child’s bed – the good news is that there are plenty of options. Frankly, kids’ beds these days are awesome! They are places to sleep, play, keep treasures and do homework – and there’s something to suit every family in terms of style, comfort, practicality, space and storage. But the sheer amount of choice can be a bit overwhelming. Continue reading “What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?” »
- The Best Toy Train Sets for Kids and Toddlers
- How to teach your child to express his feelings?
- What are the benefits of building blocks?
- How does building blocks help motor skills?
- Are train sets good for kids?
- What are the benefits of stacking toys?
- How do transitional objects help children?
- The Best Teddy Bears For Becoming Your Baby’s First Friend
- Do all kids have transitional objects?
- Why teddy bear is important?