Blocks are perhaps the most basic kinds of toys, but they’re anything but boring. Blocks are universally entertaining, but while your little one discovers the joys of building and stacking, they’re also learning a lot. In addition to improving motor skills, playing with blocks also enhances problem-solving abilities. Continue reading “How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?” »
- Building Blocks
Stacking toys – Oh how I love thee! Let me count (and stack) the ways. Don’t be deceived – these seemingly simple toys pack a big punch when it comes to early learning development. How does stacking/nesting improve fine motor and language skills? Continue reading “Why are stacking toys good for babies?” »
Toy building blocks are actually the building blocks of a child’s all-round development. They not only help develop gross and fine motor skills, but also improve cognition. We help you understand the immense contribution building blocks make in child development. Continue reading “What does building blocks help a child developments?” »
Many early childhood educators believe that every classroom should have a full set of unit blocks, assorted props tied to children’s current interests and experiences, open storage shelves, and plenty of space and time to build and rebuild invented and familiar structures. Continue reading “What skills does building blocks develop?” »
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?
- What age is a ball pit suitable for?
- Best Baby Ball Pits For Babies And Toddlers
- Best Kids’ Rugs for Baby’s Nursery or Playroom
- How do you use a nursing pillow?
- DIY Busy Boards For Toddlers That Are Cool And Easy