Blocks are perhaps the most basic kinds of toys, but they’re anything but boring. Blocks are universally entertaining, but while your little one discovers the joys of building and stacking, they’re also learning a lot. In addition to improving motor skills, playing with blocks also enhances problem-solving abilities. Continue reading “How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?” »
- Building Blocks
Stacking toys – Oh how I love thee! Let me count (and stack) the ways. Don’t be deceived – these seemingly simple toys pack a big punch when it comes to early learning development. How does stacking/nesting improve fine motor and language skills? Continue reading “Why are stacking toys good for babies?” »
Toy building blocks are actually the building blocks of a child’s all-round development. They not only help develop gross and fine motor skills, but also improve cognition. We help you understand the immense contribution building blocks make in child development. Continue reading “What does building blocks help a child developments?” »
Many early childhood educators believe that every classroom should have a full set of unit blocks, assorted props tied to children’s current interests and experiences, open storage shelves, and plenty of space and time to build and rebuild invented and familiar structures. Continue reading “What skills does building blocks develop” »
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?