In recent years, the bean bag chair has become such a popular choice for urban homes that there has been a four-fold increase in its demand and sale. Its popularity has also led to innovations in its design such that, now, it has been modified to encompass many different styles and sizes. Continue reading “Are bean bags safe for toddlers?” »
- Bean Bags
Bean bag furniture is one of the most comfortable types of furniture for people of all ages, from babies to seniors, but as with any product, it must meet the proper safety standards. Bean bags have several benefits and therapeutic qualities. Leading doctors and scientists recommend them as a healthy alternative to traditional furniture. Continue reading “Can a baby sleep in a baby bean bag?” »
- Best Baby Towels and Washcloths To Make Bath Time Cozier
- How often should you wash your baby’s towels?
- How to choose the perfect baby bath towel?
- How long do babies use hooded towels?
- How to use a hooded towel for your baby?
- Indoor Swings: Swinging, Spinning and Rocking in Kids’ Room
- Best Baby Changing Mats for Diaper Duty
- Decorate The Nursery Safely With Crib Bumpers
- The dilemma of baby stimulation
- Should babies sleep in their parents’ bed?