As parents, we are always concerned about the safety of our children. That’s why in winter we try to keep them well covered to avoid catching a cold. But that same coat we wear to protect them from the cold can be a death trap in the event of a collision. Continue reading “Why babies shouldn’t wear a coat in a car seat?” »
- Baby Travel Accessories
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), it is a general rule that bulky clothing, including winter coats and snowsuits, should not be worn underneath the harness of the car seat. Layering your baby in thick or puffy coats before getting in the vehicle can actually prevent the car seat from working properly. Continue reading “Is it safe to put blanket on baby in car seat?” »
It’s understandable that you want to keep your baby as warm as possible when traveling in cold weather. However, little ones shouldn’t wear thick clothing under harnesses when sitting in a car seat, as they can prevent the harness from being secure, and therefore protecting your baby in an accident. Continue reading “The Best Baby Car Seat Blankets for Cosy Travel” »
The situation has been well known for a long time. When it’s time to put the baby to sleep, taking them for a drive in their car seat has been the technique used by many parents, who can see quick results because of the movement of the vehicle and the noise of the engine. Continue reading “Is it bad to let baby sleep in car seat?” »
- When should a baby start using a soother?
- Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now
- Is soother good for the baby?
- Should I use a baby soother?
- Which soother is best for a baby?
- How many changing pad covers do I need?
- Best Changing Pad Covers For Easier Diapering
- Do changing pad covers fit all changing pads?
- Do I really need a changing pad cover?
- Why is dancing important for babies?