There are many children across the globe who suffers from autism and it is the duty of their parents, teachers and guardians to help them deal with this properly, improve their learning ability and make them overcome such issues and develop. Continue reading “How do sensory toys help children with autism?” »
- Baby Toys
From birth to early childhood, children use their five senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them. It’s an important part of early childhood development, and providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development. Continue reading “Why are sensory toys good for babies?” »
- Is it okay to use a soother to help comfort baby at night?
- What age can a baby have a comforter?
- What Are the Benefits of Having a Learning Tower?
- What is a Montessori Learning Tower?
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- Baby Cot Bedding Set with Rectangular Pillow €28.90 – €66.90 Inc. VAT
- Personalised Dog Bowl Marble €40.60 Inc. VAT
- Velvet Deep Blue Children's Bubble Beanbag €94.50 Inc. VAT
- Pink & Mint Stars Children's Bedding Set €75.00 Inc. VAT
- Roar Means I Love You in Dinosaur Nursery Print €13.80 – €31.35 Inc. VAT