There are many children across the globe who suffers from autism and it is the duty of their parents, teachers and guardians to help them deal with this properly, improve their learning ability and make them overcome such issues and develop. Continue reading “How do sensory toys help children with autism?” »
- Baby Toys
From birth to early childhood, children use their five senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them. It’s an important part of early childhood development, and providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development. Continue reading “Why are sensory toys good for babies?” »
Give a kid a new toy — almost any toy — and chances are, you’ve got a happy kid. Young children generally aren’t fussy when it comes to baby toys and kids toys, but parents should be. Continue reading “What kind of toys do newborns need?” »
Not all your baby’s playthings need to be store-bought toys. You can find dozens of suitable playthings throughout your house. Look in the kitchen. Your infant will love playing with wooden and plastic spoons, measuring spoons, spatulas, pots, pans, lids, plastic colanders, funnels, plastic bottles, plastic jars, plastic cups, and plastic plates. Your baby will also love the sound he makes if you lay him on his back and hold a cookie sheet where he can kick it. Fruits and vegetables can be fun to play with, too. Continue reading “When should I introduce toys to my newborn?” »
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?
- What age is a ball pit suitable for?
- Best Baby Ball Pits For Babies And Toddlers
- Best Kids’ Rugs for Baby’s Nursery or Playroom
- How do you use a nursing pillow?
- DIY Busy Boards For Toddlers That Are Cool And Easy