One of the most important things a new mom can learn is how to swaddle a baby. You may be wondering why it’s so important to know this skill, and what happens if the baby hates to be swaddled? It’s important because there is magic in that burrito swaddle. There is something soothing and calming to babies about being wrapped tightly and securely with love. Continue reading “Do all newborns like to be swaddled?” »
- Baby Swaddles
When your baby is swaddled, he or she is taken back to the days in the womb, when everything was comfortable, safe and snug. Swaddling has a number of key benefits for both parents and babies – when done correctly and safely. Continue reading “What are the benefits of swaddling my baby?” »
Are you confused about when to stop swaddling your baby? For centuries, moms and dads have swaddled babies. Why? Because it is so effective for calming infants and helping them sleep better. Thanks to modern medical research, we now understand just how important that is. Continue reading “When should I stop swaddling my baby?” »
If you’ve never had a newborn, the thought of wrapping your baby up so tightly that they can’t move their arms might sound like a crazy idea. But many parents will tell you that many newborns are comforted by swaddles—they tend to cry less and sleep more when they’re snuggly wrapped. Continue reading “Is swaddling good for babies?” »
- When should I start using an activity mat?
- What are the benefits of activity mats for babies?
- Best Baby Towels and Washcloths To Make Bath Time Cozier
- How often should you wash your baby’s towels?
- How to choose the perfect baby bath towel?
- How long do babies use hooded towels?
- How to use a hooded towel for your baby?
- Indoor Swings: Swinging, Spinning and Rocking in Kids’ Room
- Best Baby Changing Mats for Diaper Duty
- Decorate The Nursery Safely With Crib Bumpers