Every minute that they’re awake awake, babies take in the sights, sounds, smells, and feel of the world around them. Although it may take a while to grasp what all this information means, your baby can still find joy and comfort in the familiar faces, voices, and sensations of everyday life. Continue reading “At what age do infants respond to sound?” »
- Baby Rattles
Looking to purchase a baby rattle? These days there is a dizzying amount of rattles for baby to choose from in the baby toy aisle. Parents want the best for the child. There’s nothing more fun than watching your baby shake, jiggle, and play with a baby rattle. Continue reading “How can I tell if a baby rattle is safe?” »
Have you ever wondered why you should buy rattles for babies? Here are some reasons to help buy the best rattles for babies. Learn why these first baby toys are so important to a child’s development. Continue reading “At what age do babies play with rattles?” »
Baby rattles might not look like much fun to an adult, but these ordinary infant playthings spark an array of sensory experiences for a baby. A simple rattle can amuse and engage your baby as well as aid in his development. Continue reading “Why are rattles good for babies?” »
- What is a Montessori Learning Tower?
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?