Supervised, awake tummy time is recommended to facilitate a baby’s development and minimise flat head syndrome. But some babies don’t like tummy time, and will kick up an almighty fuss to let you know. Luckily, tummy time is not all you can do to get your baby moving. Continue reading “How does tummy time prevent flat head?” »
- Baby Pillows
Unlike what many think, pillows aren’t a necessity for newborns and infants. In fact, it is advisable that you keep your baby off pillows for the first year after birth. It’s for safety reasons. The NHS website says baby pillows may pose a risk of suffocation. Instead, the NHS recommends sheets and layers of blankets tucked in firmly below your baby’s shoulder level or a baby sleeping bag are safe for your baby to sleep in. Continue reading “Are baby pillows safe for newborns?” »
Lying flat on a mattress for hours on end would certainly leave you with a stiff, creaky neck in the morning. Which might make you wonder: Would your baby sleep more comfortably with a pillow — and is it okay to give her one? Continue reading “At what age is it safe for a baby to have a pillow?” »
- Best Cot Bedding Sets For Your Baby
- What is the difference between a cot and a cot bed?
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- Personalised Name Sweet Unicorn Children Illustration €12.00 – €20.60 Inc. VAT
- Triangle Bunting Milky Way €36.00 Inc. VAT
- Blue Cloud Personalised Wooden Baby Walker €135.00 Inc. VAT
- Letter I Marquee Light Sign €55.00 Inc. VAT
- Red Circus Patchwork Ring Cushion €55.75 Inc. VAT