When your baby moves to a crib depends on several different factors. The Canadian Paediatric Society recommends little ones sleep in the same room as their parents until six months to promote nighttime breastfeeding and reduce the risk of SIDS by having mom and dad close by during the night, so you’re more easily alerted to any problems with your baby. Continue reading “How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?” »
- Baby Cot
Sleep is an obsession for many new parents, and it’s easy to understand why: You’re not getting nearly enough, and yet you have to think about it all the time as you schedule naps and hope that (just this once) you all sleep through the night. Continue reading “How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?” »
Most children move from a cot to a bed between the ages of 18 months and 3½ years. There is no set time to move your child, but it is probably safest to wait until they are 2. There’s no hurry, though. And there are some advantages to leaving your child in a cot if they’re happy there. For example, your child can’t fall out of the cot. And you can put off the cost of buying a new bed and bedding for a while longer. Continue reading “At what age do babies use cots?” »
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?