When your baby moves to a crib depends on several different factors. The Canadian Paediatric Society recommends little ones sleep in the same room as their parents until six months to promote nighttime breastfeeding and reduce the risk of SIDS by having mom and dad close by during the night, so you’re more easily alerted to any problems with your baby. Continue reading “How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?” »
- Baby Cot
Sleep is an obsession for many new parents, and it’s easy to understand why: You’re not getting nearly enough, and yet you have to think about it all the time as you schedule naps and hope that (just this once) you all sleep through the night. Continue reading “How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?” »
Most children move from a cot to a bed between the ages of 18 months and 3½ years. There is no set time to move your child, but it is probably safest to wait until they are 2. There’s no hurry, though. And there are some advantages to leaving your child in a cot if they’re happy there. For example, your child can’t fall out of the cot. And you can put off the cost of buying a new bed and bedding for a while longer. Continue reading “At what age do babies use cots?” »
- The Best Cot Sheets to Help Your Baby Snooze Sweetly
- Are cot sheets and crib sheets the same?
- Woodland Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl or Boy’s Bedroom
- Can you leave a baby comforter in the cot?
- The Best Baby Comforters to Soothe Your Little One
- Does a baby need a comforter?
- Baby Dolls For Toddlers That Aren’t Annoying or Nightmare-Inducing
- How does playing with dolls help a child’s development?
- What do toddlers learn from playing with dolls?
- Stylish and Functional Desks for Kids