A comforter is a soft toy or small blanket that is also sometimes referred to as a ‘transitional object.’ A baby comforter is a small soft object that provides baby with a sense of safety and security. They are a portable best friend who signals to your little one that it is time to relax and unwind for bedtime. Another advantage of introducing a comforter is that they can support a baby who is stressed or faced with a change in their normal routine (immunisations, travelling away from home, long car journeys, settling at nursery or childminder, hospital stays). Continue reading “How do you introduce a comforter to a baby?” »
- Baby Comforters
Whether you call it a soother, dummy, pacifier, comforter or binky, you won’t be the first parents to use this comforting item to calm and settle your little one at night. Continue reading “Is it okay to use a soother to help comfort baby at night?” »
Most babies and toddlers like to have something soft and comforting, such as a blanket or toy to help them feel secure as they fall asleep. While you may be embarrassed by their tatty condition or fear what will happen if they get lost, is there any problem with your child using a comfort item? Continue reading “What age can a baby have a comforter?” »
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?