Sometimes, before the 37th week the baby decides to be born and, as much as one may not be expecting the birth so soon, it is necessary to get used to this idea and to manage a whole new routine necessary for the new life. Continue reading “How to care for a premature baby?” »
- Baby Care
In the first three years of life, children are more prone to infections, but there are several gestures parents can take to protect them. Our immune system – the shield that protects our body from aggression – is the result of the interaction between genetic characteristics and the environment. Continue reading “How to strengthen baby’s immune system” »
At a time when parents feel concerned about the well being of their babies and, in a way, powerless, being able to do something that contributes to their health and development, gives them some peace of mind. For babies, massage is more than a feeling of pleasure or even physical therapy. It is a tool to preserve their health and well-being, strengthening their immune system. Continue reading “Did you know that baby massage strengthens their immune system?” »
- The syllabic method: How to integrate it into classroom?
- The benefits of kangaroo care for premature babies
- Unique Kids’ Night Lights That Make Bedtime Fun and Easy
- Psychomotricity in childhood: Observation and intervention
- Amazing Navy Nursery Decoration To Add Your Little One’s Bedroom
- Why do children imitate adults?
- How to care for a premature baby?
- Three key points to stimulate creativity in children
- The psychological benefits of hobbies for children
- Adorable Fox Nursery Ideas For Your Little One’s Room