When the average person thinks of blankets, materials such as cotton and linen usually come to mind, and although these can be very comfortable, they are not necessarily the most environmentally friendly, hygienic or even durable choices available. Continue reading “Are bamboo blankets good?” »
- Baby Blankets
Some people are under the impression that, since safe sleep recommendations say not to place loose blankets in a baby’s crib for sleep, you don’t need any baby blankets. This simply isn’t true! Baby blankets are useful for so much more than sleeping, and many blankets can be used to tightly and safely swaddle your newborn. Baby blankets are so adorable, it’s hard not to want them all! Continue reading “How many blankets do you need for a baby?” »
Peering at the baby monitor watching your little one sleeping, you may feel a twinge seeing their little body all alone in the big crib. You may feel worried that they’ll get cold and think, “Wouldn’t they feel more comfortable with a blanket or pillow?” Continue reading “At what age can babies sleep with blankets?” »
- Is it okay to use a soother to help comfort baby at night?
- What age can a baby have a comforter?
- What Are the Benefits of Having a Learning Tower?
- What is a Montessori Learning Tower?
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?