During the first year of your baby’s life, you will spend a lot of time holding your little one close. But, there will come a time when your baby will need more than swaddling and rocking, and the time will come sooner than you think. So, when your baby is ready to move past your arms and on to the next phase of their development, a baby play gym or an activity mat may be a beneficial investment. Continue reading “When should I start using an activity mat?” »
- Activity Mat
Babies relate to the world through their senses. In the first months, exploration is purely sensory. Hearing, touch and sight are the gateway to discovery of everything around them. Activity mats thus become an excellent tool. Continue reading “What are the benefits of activity mats for babies?” »
Baby needs to be entertained – but that can be kind of tough when you’re running on 15 minutes of sleep and your arms need a break, right? That’s why we’ve rounded up the best baby play mats, ranging from simple to action-packed, as an easy way to play with baby while stimulating their mind. Continue reading “Best Baby Play Mats and Play Gyms for Stimulating Baby” »
Whether you call it a playmat, play gym or an activity gym, the idea is the same—a brightly colored and interactive mat for your baby’s play time. They come in lots of different sizes, shapes and themes, but they all have small toys to stimulate and delight your little one. Continue reading “Best Play Gyms and Playmats for Babies” »
- When should I start weaning my baby’s table?
- Safari Nursery Ideas for Your Little Wild Thing
- Cute Mountain Nursery Ideas For a Baby Room
- Best Toddler Table and Chairs for At-Home Activities
- At what age do kids use tables and chairs?
- Sweet Swan Nursery Decor Ideas For a Little Princess
- What are the benefits of having a kid’s table and chair set?
- Decorative Hot Air Balloon Nursery Decor Ideas
- What should I look for in a learning tower?
- Best Montessori Learning Towers for Independent Toddlers