During the first year of your baby’s life, you will spend a lot of time holding your little one close. But, there will come a time when your baby will need more than swaddling and rocking, and the time will come sooner than you think. So, when your baby is ready to move past your arms and on to the next phase of their development, a baby play gym or an activity mat may be a beneficial investment. Continue reading “When should I start using an activity mat?” »
- Activity Mat
Babies relate to the world through their senses. In the first months, exploration is purely sensory. Hearing, touch and sight are the gateway to discovery of everything around them. Activity mats thus become an excellent tool. Continue reading “What are the benefits of activity mats for babies?” »
Baby needs to be entertained – but that can be kind of tough when you’re running on 15 minutes of sleep and your arms need a break, right? That’s why we’ve rounded up the best baby play mats, ranging from simple to action-packed, as an easy way to play with baby while stimulating their mind. Continue reading “Best Baby Play Mats and Play Gyms for Stimulating Baby” »
Whether you call it a playmat, play gym or an activity gym, the idea is the same—a brightly colored and interactive mat for your baby’s play time. They come in lots of different sizes, shapes and themes, but they all have small toys to stimulate and delight your little one. Continue reading “Best Play Gyms and Playmats for Babies” »
- Best Penguin Nursery Ideas For Your Kiddo’s Room
- Do all newborns have grey eyes?
- How do you hang a bed canopy from the ceiling?
- Are teepees good for toddlers?
- What age is a teepee for?
- How do I calm my baby during witching hour?
- Best Sensory Toys for Exploring Different Textures, Sights, and Sounds
- Best Baby Stacking Toys That Help Cognitive Development
- What is the point of a baby nest?
- Best Baby Nests to Improve Sleep During the First Months