Before we look at the benefits of passive toys it would make sense that we define what we mean by passive toys, be it an activity cube, an instrument, a walker or a cuddle toy there are generally passive and active alternatives. Continue reading “What are the benefits of passive toys for babies?” »
- Activity Cubes
Activity cubes are the toy of choice in most waiting rooms, and it seems with good reason. They are contained, in that they don’t generally have too many loose parts to get lost, kids love them and they are engaging, fun and great for development all at the same time. Continue reading “How does an activity cube help development?” »
Activity cubes come in all shapes (well mostly cube-shaped, but triangles, tables and just big boards can be found as well) and sizes. The idea is that they offer lots of different activities for your little one to enjoy in one compact toy, and generally, they don’t have too many loose pieces to get lost of swallowed, which may be why they are so popular in the waiting rooms of doctors and dentists. Continue reading “What age are activity cubes for?” »
If there is one thing that we consider is a must in any household with babies and toddlers is an activity cube. An activity cube is a cube that has different games for babies and toddlers to play with. Each side of the cube and the top part has a different activity to play with. Most activity cubes have 4 sides but there are some that have 6 sides. Continue reading “Should I buy an activity cube for my child?” »
- Best Baby Towels and Washcloths To Make Bath Time Cozier
- How often should you wash your baby’s towels?
- How to choose the perfect baby bath towel?
- How long do babies use hooded towels?
- How to use a hooded towel for your baby?
- Indoor Swings: Swinging, Spinning and Rocking in Kids’ Room
- Best Baby Changing Mats for Diaper Duty
- Decorate The Nursery Safely With Crib Bumpers
- The dilemma of baby stimulation
- Should babies sleep in their parents’ bed?