This baby blanket has thermoregulation properties, it heats up and simultaneously protects against overheating. It wicks moisture away and pushes it away from the skin. Also it absorbs UV radiation. Eucalyptus blanket is made with an elegant weave and a frame – it is a perfect gift for a future mom. Only organic products are used in production of eucalyptus yarn. The blanket will therefore work perfectly even in contact with very sensitive skin.
The blanket got a nomination in Kids Time Star 2020. This is the first woven eucalyptus blanket on the market. The blanket is made in Poland from the highest quality certified eucalyptus yarn. Eucalyptus yarn has a range of desired features and it is produced from sustainably managed sources. Eucalyptus is grown on lands which are unsuitable for growing food. It grows very fast, reaching the height up to 100 meters and does not require watering and pesticides. Eucalyptus is a renewable material.
Eucalyptus yarn is produced in an eco-friendly way – in an award-winning, efficient closed-loop process. This production process recovers water and reuses it at a rate of recovery greater than 99%. Only organic products are used in production of eucalyptus fibres.
In addition, the production of these fibres offers environmental benefits, such as low water consumption throughout the life cycle and the fact that it barely compete for the agricultural land which are required for food production. Areas for the production of eucalyptus do not require artificial watering. At the end of their cycle, the fibres are biodegraded into the original products without leaving harmful remains. In this way the cycle of fibre composition is closed.
Eucalyptus yarn shows a range of crucial features. It is:
- fully biodegradable – fibres are certified as compostable and biodegradable, whereby they can go back to nature,
- thermoregulatory, breathing and perfectly wicking moisture away – the fibres help to manage the temperature of the body by keeping the proper level of moist.
- The fibres have a structure which regulates the absorption and release of moisture. It makes the product more breathable, therefore it supports the natural thermal regulation of the body,
- lastingly soft and gentle for skin,
- protects against UV radiation,
- free of pesticides.
Care Instructions: It is recommended to wash gently in the washing machine at max. 30 degrees, using gentle detergents that do not contain bleach or chlorine. We recommend to wash in a laundry bag to prevent the blanket from being pulled over. Dry flat. Do not iron. Tumble dryer can damage the fibres.