Staircase might be the most easily overlooked place in your home you’d think to decorate. As staircase designs are challenging for decorating, so many people leave stairs bare. Continue reading “8 DIY Wallpapered stair risers ideas to give stairs some flair” »
- DIY & Crafts
Spice up your New Year’s table decorations with these festive projects and decorating touches. Our New Year’s table settings help set the tone for your holiday dinner party and encompass every New Year’s decorating style. Continue reading “7 Easy DIY Decorations for New Year’s Eve Table Decorations” »
The shimmering magic of snowfall is always transfixing, whether it’s outside your window or inside this classic toy. Homemade globes let you create a wintry scene straight out of your own imagination. Continue reading “How to make a Snow Globe Jar for Christmas” »
- When should babies start using teethers?
- How do you know if your baby is teething?
- What is Imaginative Play?
- What age is a dolls house for?
- When should a child stop playing with stuffed animals?
- Are stuffed animals good for kids?
- At what age do infants respond to sound?
- How can I tell if a baby rattle is safe?
- At what age do babies play with rattles?
- Why are rattles good for babies?