WRITE FOR A MATTER OF STYLE
In order to submit a guest post, you must either have a website in the parenting, child development, or learning through play niche or be a professional in child development (teacher, pediatrician, Early Childhood Educator, Occupational Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, etc.)
Please read the guidelines below, and then submit your content using the form at the bottom of this page. After you submit your post below, we will review it and then a member of our content team will reach out to you via email to let you know if it fits with the A Matter Of Style audience and if we plan to publish it!
First, please read the licensing terms below. At the bottom of the form below is a place for you to sign; please fill that out and hit submit to agree to the terms. Then you can submit your post to the content team for review. After you have submitted your content using the link above, a member of our team will be in touch within 14 business days.
Please note: This page is only intended for bloggers to submit guest tutorials and posts. If you are interested in promoting your small business, site, brand, or product, please visit the Work With Me page for more information on sponsored content
Play-Based Learning Topics
Play-based learning is a type of early childhood education based on child-led and open-ended play.
Importance of Play for a Child’s Development
Play improves the cognitive, physical, social, and emotional well-being of children and young people.
General Child Development Topics
Promoting child development and learning to offer a structure for thinking about individual growth and development.
Here are the guidelines
- No Affiliate links, link stuffing, or link selling!
- It is of the utmost importance that your article has been checked for grammar/spelling mistakes and that the text is broken up by paragraphs and subheadings. Articles submitted that need extensive revisions will not be accepted.
- If your article is not optimized for SEO, we may make some changes in that area. We will send you the article with any edits that have been made prior to publishing it on the site.
- Your article must be 1000+ words (not including your author bio).
- Your article must contain an introduction and closing paragraph.
- Only original content may be submitted. Do not copy all or parts of an article found elsewhere online, including our own website. Google isn’t a fan of duplicate content we would like to stay on Google’s good side!
- The article must fit in with the topics on A Matter Of Style.
- You have experience writing in this niche (parenting/child development) on your own website or you are a parent, teacher, caregiver, or another professional focusing on children and their development.
- If you have your own product to promote this will be a sponsored post (see above note regarding these). You may write this article yourself or I can write it for you. Please contact us on this page to discuss fees associated with this type of article.
- You may include your own images assuming that you have the rights to use these images online. If you choose not to provide images we will add these ourselves. Images must be attached separately in an email and not within your article. Note: We will edit all images to fit with the various social networks.
- An author bio must be included at the end of your article (2-3 sentences). You may also add an image of yourself or your blog/website logo. Images can be sent via email once your article has been accepted.
- If you have a blog or website, make sure you include the URL in your message to us so that we can take a look at it.
- If you are referring to studies or facts in your article, please include links to back up this information.
- Submissions must be sent as a google doc. No articles to do with educational apps or online learning for children, please.