For the majority of specialists, the dummy shall not be introduced into the baby’s habits until breastfeeding is completely established, which happens at about 2 months of age. Continue reading “When should a baby start using a soother?” »
Pacifiers are among the must-have items for newborns. In addition to soothing fussy babies, they reduce the risk of SIDS during naps and bedtime, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. There are many different shapes of pacifiers, and some newborns may need to try a few before finding the right one. When reviewing products, we considered design, material, value, age recommendations, and pacifier safety. Continue reading “Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now” »
A dummy belongs to many parents for the healthy development of their baby. After all, we are born with the sucking reflex, which is essential for nourishment. However, if used for too long, a soother can start to cause damage to speech development and learning to swallow. Continue reading “Is soother good for the baby?” »
- When should a baby start using a soother?
- Best Baby Pacifiers You Can Buy Now
- Is soother good for the baby?
- Should I use a baby soother?
- Which soother is best for a baby?
- How many changing pad covers do I need?
- Best Changing Pad Covers For Easier Diapering
- Do changing pad covers fit all changing pads?
- Do I really need a changing pad cover?
- Why is dancing important for babies?