Forget about bunnies, duckies, and the other traditional baby shower themes. Today’s mamas aren’t sticking with the same old, same old. Take, for example, Kim Kardashian West: The fourth-time-around mommy planned a CBD-themed shower, complete with Zen environment, massages, and a tea ceremony. Maybe a CBD shower isn’t for you, but if you’re looking for something else a little out-of-the-box, check out these pre-baby bash ideas. Continue reading “Baby Shower Ideas That Are Way Outside the Box” »
Looking to take your tot’s room over the top? The answer is in perfectly picked pillows. And no, we’re not talking about the boring standard pillows on your little’s bed. Throw in a totally unexpected pop of color, create a book nook that’s oh-so-cozy, adorn a plain window seat, or toss a few comfy cushions into the play area mix. Whether your child’s room is in-your-face princess pink, nothing but neutrals, rad with rainbow-hues, or any other color palette, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading “Adorable Pillows to Brighten Up Any Kid’s Room” »
- What can kids do on a balance board?
- What are kids’ balance boards and why buy one?
- What are the benefits of a balance board for kids?
- Best Wooden Balance Boards For Active Toddlers & Kids
- Unique Kids Laundry Bags & Baskets for Messy Kids
- What are the benefits of buying your child a dollhouse?
- Best Wooden Dolls’ Houses for Pretend Play
- Why do babies need teethers?
- What is the importance of the teether for the baby’s oral health?
- Why are ball pits good for babies?