Forget about bunnies, duckies, and the other traditional baby shower themes. Today’s mamas aren’t sticking with the same old, same old. Take, for example, Kim Kardashian West: The fourth-time-around mommy planned a CBD-themed shower, complete with Zen environment, massages, and a tea ceremony. Maybe a CBD shower isn’t for you, but if you’re looking for something else a little out-of-the-box, check out these pre-baby bash ideas. Continue reading “Baby Shower Ideas That Are Way Outside the Box” »
Looking to take your tot’s room over the top? The answer is in perfectly picked pillows. And no, we’re not talking about the boring standard pillows on your little’s bed. Throw in a totally unexpected pop of color, create a book nook that’s oh-so-cozy, adorn a plain window seat, or toss a few comfy cushions into the play area mix. Whether your child’s room is in-your-face princess pink, nothing but neutrals, rad with rainbow-hues, or any other color palette, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading “Adorable Pillows to Brighten Up Any Kid’s Room” »
- The Best Toy Train Sets for Kids and Toddlers
- How to teach your child to express his feelings?
- What are the benefits of building blocks?
- How does building blocks help motor skills?
- Are train sets good for kids?
- What are the benefits of stacking toys?
- How do transitional objects help children?
- The Best Teddy Bears For Becoming Your Baby’s First Friend
- Do all kids have transitional objects?
- Why teddy bear is important?