Forget about bunnies, duckies, and the other traditional baby shower themes. Today’s mamas aren’t sticking with the same old, same old. Take, for example, Kim Kardashian West: The fourth-time-around mommy planned a CBD-themed shower, complete with Zen environment, massages, and a tea ceremony. Maybe a CBD shower isn’t for you, but if you’re looking for something else a little out-of-the-box, check out these pre-baby bash ideas. Continue reading “Baby Shower Ideas That Are Way Outside the Box” »
Looking to take your tot’s room over the top? The answer is in perfectly picked pillows. And no, we’re not talking about the boring standard pillows on your little’s bed. Throw in a totally unexpected pop of color, create a book nook that’s oh-so-cozy, adorn a plain window seat, or toss a few comfy cushions into the play area mix. Whether your child’s room is in-your-face princess pink, nothing but neutrals, rad with rainbow-hues, or any other color palette, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading “Adorable Pillows to Brighten Up Any Kid’s Room” »
- When should I start using an activity mat?
- What are the benefits of activity mats for babies?
- Best Baby Towels and Washcloths To Make Bath Time Cozier
- How often should you wash your baby’s towels?
- How to choose the perfect baby bath towel?
- How long do babies use hooded towels?
- How to use a hooded towel for your baby?
- Indoor Swings: Swinging, Spinning and Rocking in Kids’ Room
- Best Baby Changing Mats for Diaper Duty
- Decorate The Nursery Safely With Crib Bumpers