There’s nothing like having a place you can call your own — a pad to stretch out, relax and decorate however you please. Even kids go gaga over having their own personal space. Maybe it’s the a corner of the backyard, under the covers with an awesome book or perhaps inside their own playhouse. If it weren’t for the fact these playhouses were made for the pint-sized, you’d probably want to move in. Scroll on for some dreamy playhouses that will inspire you to create that space for the kiddos. Continue reading “Dreamy Kids’ Playhouses You’ll Wish You Grew Up With” »
A baby’s baptism is a very special day for both the newborn and the parents. Celebrate the significant moment with one of these thoughtful gifts. Continue reading “Unusual Christening Bracelets Ideas for Boys and Girls” »
If you have children, make a teepee for them outdoors: this will be a private nook where you kid can enjoy seclusion, play and maybe sleep. A teepee may be a great idea for adults, too, if you need some relaxation and privacy, and if you love boho decor. Let’s have a look at some outdoor teepees that you can make or buy. Continue reading “Adorable Outdoor Teepees You’ll Never Want To Leave” »
While this would typically be just as simple as buying premade neckerchiefs online for most people, it’s a well-known no-no for babies to have this around their neck that tie because of choking and breathing hazards. These cute neckerchiefs are an easy way to keep baby cool in the summer! Continue reading “Cooling Neckerchiefs That Snap For Baby” »
So you’re throwing a baby shower for a boy; what next? Start with a theme, of course! It doesn’t have to be based around blues and greens or sports. Bright colors, exciting concepts, and a little bit of ingenuity can go a long way. With fresh takes on space exploration and pop culture, this list is sure to get you going in the right direction. And don’t forget the party favors. Continue reading “Unique Boy Baby Shower Ideas That Aren’t Just Blue” »
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?
- Best Chalkboards For Kids You’ll Love
- Sloth Nursery Ideas for Your Snoozy Sweetie
- At what age do babies recognize themselves in the mirror?
- Dreamy And Soft Scandinavian Kids Rooms Décor Ideas
- DIY Sleeping Bags You Can Make For Your Kids
- Fun and Easy Valentine Crafts for Kids
- Adorable Bookends for Kids to Keep Books Neat and Tidy