Kids don’t seem to mind the cold weather like some adults does, so that’s why it’s important to wrap them up when they insist on playing outdoors. Of course, one of the best accessories to keep ’em cozy is a handknit hat. Some of these knitted hat patterns for kids even come in adult sizes, so you can make matching hats for everyone in the family. Continue reading “From Classic to Creative: Unique Knitted Children’s Hats” »
- Adorable (and Actually Chic) Ways to Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- Best Bookshelves For Little Readers
- How to encourage outdoor play when it’s cold?
- The Best Children’s Art Prints and Posters for Kids’ Rooms
- What should I read to my baby?
- Why reading to your baby is so important?
- Best Toy Storage Ideas that Kids Will Love
- Unique Nursery Garlands to Display in your Kid’s Room
- How can I tell it’s time to move my baby out of her bassinet and into a crib?
- How long should a baby sleep in a bassinet?