Hey “Matters”, listen up. By the time you finish reading this post you could have made three of these amazing patterned candles. Yes, this DIY is that quick and gives flawless results. Continue reading “DIY Dress Up Your Candles with Pretty Patterns” »
Wood burning is one of the most popular forms of wood craft, because of the fun you can have burning drawings and designs into a wooden plank while creating your own artistic masterpieces. Continue reading “5 DIY Wood Burning Projects to add a Rustic Style in your Home” »
If you’re the type of person who waits as long as possible to take the Christmas decorations down, you’ll be happy to know that Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to dress up your home all over again in an effort to ward off those dreary winter blues. Continue reading “9 Creative Valentines DIY Wreaths” »
Valentines day doesn’t always have to be expensive! Sometimes what matters most is how much effort you put into something that will make your love happy. Plus, what’s more romantic than a hot bath, candles, and an amazing scented bath bomb?! Continue reading “DIY Bath Bombs For Valentine’s Day Gifts” »
Organizing the kids’ rooms can be such a time-consuming task, especially when your kids have more toys than you have storage space. Continue reading “6 DIY Toy Boxes To Organize Kids’ Rooms” »
- What is a Montessori Learning Tower?
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?