With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you might be scrambling to find that perfect gift for your special someone; these DIY Valentine Treat Boxes are a simple yet thoughtful gesture to give your loved one. Continue reading “7 Homemade Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes” »
Crochet and rope rugs are fun, functional, decorative, and a great way to use up odds and ends, as well as yarn that’s too scratchy for anything else. Continue reading “6 DIY Rugs to Refresh Your Floors” »
Finding interesting shades to match with your lamps is a challenge in and of itself, and when you do, they’re often incredibly expensive. Even though lamps come with their own standard shade, those shades are rarely the best fit or the most interesting. Continue reading “8 DIY Lampshades that will light up your home” »
Planters are just the perfect combination of interior decor and low-maintenance gardening, easy to incorporate just about anywhere that needs a splash of greenery. Continue reading “8 Adorable animals fashioned into ceramic succulent planters” »
What could be sweeter and more adorable than a new baby? We thought you’d agree, which is why we’ve created this post dedicated to fun nursery decor design ideas. Continue reading “Adorable DIY Nursery Decoration Ideas for a Baby Room” »
Staircase might be the most easily overlooked place in your home you’d think to decorate. As staircase designs are challenging for decorating, so many people leave stairs bare. Continue reading “8 DIY Wallpapered stair risers ideas to give stairs some flair” »
- How does tummy time prevent flat head?
- Best Infant Pillows for Flat Head Syndrome
- Can I use a nursing pillow for tummy time?
- Do you really need a nursing pillow?
- Are baby pillows safe for newborns?
- At what age is it safe for a baby to have a pillow?
- The Best Baby Teethers for Sore Gums
- Are teethers safe for babies?
- Do babies sleep while teething?
- Unique Baby Rattles You’ve Never Seen Before