With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you might be scrambling to find that perfect gift for your special someone; these DIY Valentine Treat Boxes are a simple yet thoughtful gesture to give your loved one. Continue reading “7 Homemade Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes” »
Crochet and rope rugs are fun, functional, decorative, and a great way to use up odds and ends, as well as yarn that’s too scratchy for anything else. Continue reading “6 DIY Rugs to Refresh Your Floors” »
Finding interesting shades to match with your lamps is a challenge in and of itself, and when you do, they’re often incredibly expensive. Even though lamps come with their own standard shade, those shades are rarely the best fit or the most interesting. Continue reading “8 DIY Lampshades that will light up your home” »
Whether baking a cinnamon coffee cake as part of a weekend brunch or an elegant three tier cake with smooth fondant and edible flower decorations for a special birthday celebration, a cake stand makes it easy to display those baked creations. Continue reading “8 Pretty Cake Stands that every Baker wants” »
Planters are just the perfect combination of interior decor and low-maintenance gardening, easy to incorporate just about anywhere that needs a splash of greenery. Continue reading “8 Adorable animals fashioned into ceramic succulent planters” »
What could be sweeter and more adorable than a new baby? We thought you’d agree, which is why we’ve created this post dedicated to fun nursery decor design ideas. Continue reading “Adorable DIY Nursery Decoration Ideas for a Baby Room” »
Staircase might be the most easily overlooked place in your home you’d think to decorate. As staircase designs are challenging for decorating, so many people leave stairs bare. Continue reading “8 DIY Wallpapered stair risers ideas to give stairs some flair” »
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?
- How does pretend play help a child’s development?