Spice up your New Year’s table decorations with these festive projects and decorating touches. Our New Year’s table settings help set the tone for your holiday dinner party and encompass every New Year’s decorating style. Continue reading “7 Easy DIY Decorations for New Year’s Eve Table Decorations” »
Want to know how to make your home smell nice for the holidays? If you love the smell of the holidays, and want a wonderful aroma to flood your home from the moment you set foot in the door, well, you’re in luck… Continue reading “6 Natural Ways to Make Your Home Smell Like Christmas” »
Coffee table books have to be one of my favorite items to purchase, not only are they great to flip through lounging on the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon but they make great conversation starters and even better decorations when stacked ornately. Continue reading “Best Coffee Table Books for this Holiday Season” »
Have I mentioned how much I love decorating holiday tables? These gorgeous DIY napkin folding ideas will make your dinner table look instantly festive. You can use these napkin folds for any holiday just by changing the colors in your napkins. Continue reading “Creative Christmas Napkins Folding Ideas for your Holiday Table” »
Your home is a reflection of you, so it is important to include personal items such as photos, in your decor. You may be and decorate your home with photos of your family, friends and special memories. These usually constitute very personal decorations that can be displayed throughout the house. They make your home feel cozier and they give it character. But what could you do with them? Continue reading “How to Decorate your Walls with Portraits and Family Photos” »
- What is a Montessori Learning Tower?
- At what age do babies look at mobiles?
- What colors are calming for babies?
- How do sensory toys help children with autism?
- Why is sensory play important for development?
- Are cabin beds safe for toddlers?
- What is the difference between a cabin bed, a mid sleeper and a high sleeper?
- How does stacking toys help develop fine motor skills?
- Why are stacking toys good for babies?
- How does play enhance language development?